The "Perfect" Garage

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Thu Oct 4 00:52:08 GMT 2001

only make the second floor cover 1/2 the first - lotts of headroom.
machines downstairs. Clean room upstairs. part of floor perfectly flat
and smooth part w/ drains for washing/cleanup etc. forget the pit - get
a small hoist. put heat in the floor.  6x6 or 8x8 posts like a Morton
building - hang anything that you can on the upper 1/2 of the walls or
in the attic of the open area -- like the 10 hp air compressors and the
tubing/steet metal  inventory. air everywhere. welding area.
benches/drawers built around entire outside (except where the machines
are setting). ceiling fans. air upstairs only (unless you are in
Arizona/Fla.).

More later - just the first cut.  Tom