was aerocharges: now injectors

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 17 15:24:36 GMT 2001

Getting fuel to burn is all about atomization, and vaporization.
The rotary is a special case, and from what I see, I'm surprised standard
fare isn't using multipul injectors to at least get the best atomization
possible.  I really don't see anyway of really getting any serious amount of
heat into the fuel in a rotary (in a *conventional* engine shooting the fuel
at a closed intake valve seems to work to some degree).
  Maybe using a venturi arrangement (with the injector) for at least
*shearing* the fuel into a fine atomized state would be part of the answer.
  Rotaries and mileage?. Surely you jest <G>.
Bruce
   (my 3,800#, GN gets 25-27 MPG)