Just finished 1st WB O2 need a little help

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Oct 17 22:32:20 GMT 2001

Make sure that your supply voltage is at least 13.0 volts. Check that D5 pin
one (1) is reaching 2.5 V, should be. Then check that R7, either pin, is
reaching your input voltage (13.0 V).

Once D5 pin 1 reaches 2.5 volts that turns on Q1 which applies B+ to the LED
and opto-coupler. Double check that the opto coupler is not in reversed (ISO1).

Can use a 10 ohm, 5W resistor in place of sensor heaterr for testing.

BobR.