Thermal coatings

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Oct 20 19:25:55 GMT 2001

Hi, Jay.
Looks like this PS is yours, since it's not in the letter you were quoting.

Techline specifically says when asked that they do not apply their own coatings,
and that the coatings they sell for industrial use are not the same as the
coatings they sell for individual use.  I tried to obtain some industrial
coatings by ordering them from Techline through a shop.  I learned that the
equipment required to apply them is quite expensive.  They were certainly
willing to sell th coatings to me.  I have not had any bad experinece with the
"over the counter" coatings, other than the time spent "practicing" how to
properly prep for and apply them.

Funny how people like to say they know a secret.  Who is your friend's shop's
supplier?