Thermal coatings

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 01:55:19 GMT 2001

Yes I did notice that the engine has no overheating problems. its got a
small griffin radiator(about 27x16) thats almost the same size as the stock
s-10 radiator. I run 2 10" hayden fans in front of the radiator activated by
a 160 degree thermal switch. During normal driving the fans rarely come on.
I had a problem with one of the fans last summer and was still able to drive
in 100 plus degree temperatures without overheating. Thats alot better than
the last .030 over 400 small block I had.
I cant say that the TBC is the answer to evrything, but its worth the effort
and expense.