Data loggers

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 24 01:08:56 GMT 2001

Daniel tapped away at the keyboard with:

> Try http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront you may have more luck.

Are you sure _Bruce_ wasn't looking for:
  The Dick Smith Advanced Professional Make-up Course
  The only site on the internet with complete info on the Dick Smith
  course as   well as exclusive behind the scenes information and
  pictures of Dick's work.
  www.dicksmithmake-up.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

?? :-)

--
 /"\  Bernd Felsche - Innovative Reckoning, Perth, Western Australia
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |