WB O2 Display, WI

Kevin Tenney z1500 at uswest.net
Wed Oct 24 03:24:59 GMT 2001

Hey cool another DSM'er on the list. I just joined today. I got in on the GP
of WB o2's, and that lead me here. I love this kind of stuff. I've got a
TEC-II on my DSM but joined this list cause I'm doing some crazy stuff w/ an
LT1 in my truck. COUGH!! twin turbo COUGH!!
I do have one question about the WB o2's. Is the output going to be
converted to 0-1volt so we can hook it up as if it were a normal o2? Or is
this going to be a LED or digital read out?

Kevin Tenney
90GSX