eectuner

Franc Buxton fab at dcs.warwick.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 16:00:22 GMT 2001

Jim Blackwood wrote:

> Can anyone give me the history of eectuner? I think the DIY FI is a great
> idea, but I'm already set up for MAF, sequential, and DIS so I'm thinking
> about using this unit to tweak the stock ECU and thought it'd be a good idea
> to see what the general opinion of them was.
>
>  The WB though is something I'm *very* interested in.

	Jim,

	Sorry, can't help with your request, but the mail you sent has a
well-known ("winmail.dat") virus attachment. Suggest you check your machine,
and that other listers beware!

	Regards,
		Franc.
      W------W       fab at dcs.warwick.ac.uk
    WW---  ---WW
   W(-(+)^^(+)-)W    fab at StunnedBuffalo.com
    \   /WW\   /     http://www.StunnedBuffalo.com
      X\____/X
       XXXXXX        tel.: +44 (0)705 060 4322
        XXXX         Non sum libertus, sed numerus.