DFI revisited

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Oct 26 00:50:18 GMT 2001

Yes
1.75x3.5x5.0
Doc can barely pick it up so I'd say a little over 4 oz..
Its and extrusion, with bolt on ends, with a 32 pin ecm type connector.
The select switches are membrane covered DIPs.
the board is a work of art, IMO.
I'm mounting mine, about where distributor normally goes, but on the
firewall there.
I wouldn't by any means subject it to rain splash.
Once set, I think a little ribbon of RTV on things might be done.
Bruce