Okay, please don't berate me...but I have a legitimate question

wildbtk wildbtk at spinn.net
Sat Sep 29 03:44:53 GMT 2001

Hello,

	I am sure this question has come up at one time or another: does anyone
have any direct, pratical experience with installing and tuning the
Holley Pro-Jection 2D (digital) system on an old, carbureted V8?  I am
interested in learning more about this system, but I have been seeing
some pretty negative things so far about it on other websites.  Can
anyone offer some advice or insight?

	Thanks in advance for any information!