WBO2 questions

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Tue Apr 9 05:10:45 GMT 2002

Poke a hole in the metal lid of a Mason jar, quart size, for the sensor to
go through.  Add a small hole for some 1/8" tubing also.  Filling the jar
w/ argon MIG gas (or C2 mix) will give stoich; adding air will go toward
the lean, propane toward the rich.  Do NOT add propane right away, get a
good volume of argon in there - it can/will explode - the sensor heater
will ignite it.  No calibrations here, just a full range of gasses to check
things out.  Might want to put a NB in there also to verify things and see
how they both operate; you can see the rapid switching of the NB and the
reversed polarity between the sensors.

Barry