WBO2 questions

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Apr 9 05:21:43 GMT 2002

If you put a voltmeter across the WB heater terminals,
you may find there is very little change after 1 minute.
That means you are right on the edge, but on the wrong
side to turn on the LED.  That last bit of creeping up
in 3 minutes is not needed for safety.

It should be safe to have 45 to 60 second warmup.  I
would add resistors paralleling R4 to achieve that.  I think
some 15 ohm 1/4 watt resistors were supplied; I needed
to use 3.

To test full ange on the bench, you will need some gases.

Bruce Roe