WBO2 questions

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Apr 9 05:25:21 GMT 2002

Three minutes is a bit long. Use the 15 ohm (BRN, GRN, BLK) 1/4 W
resistors (the little ones) across (parallel to) the 1 ohm (R4) resistor. Start
off with two. This should bring the warm up down to ~ 40 seconds.

Short of an array of test gases it is difficult to do a bench test of the sensor
over the full AFR range. A little butane from an unlight lighter will drive it rich.

There is a UEGO check out procedure on the www.diy-wb.org site. It
is a bit lengthy. However, doing the checks at the beginning and then the
end will help instill confidence in your build.

BobR.