UEGO

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Apr 9 07:28:49 GMT 2002

I think that this is what you are looking for. Note that the AFR
is measured at J8 Vout, referenced to true ground.

DIY-WB PCB connections.

UEGO Controller Connections:

        J11:    Power in (12v to 16v)
        J12:    Ground in

        J5:     Vs, To sensor connector red
        J6:     Ip, To sensor connector white
        J7:     Vs/Ip Gnd, To sensor connector black

        J9:     CalR, To sensor connector
        J10:    CalR, To sensor connector

        J8:     AFR voltage value output, Referenced to ground (J12)
                (see Vout.txt for Vout to AFR conversion)

Heater Controller Connections:

        J3:     Power in (13v to 16v)
        J4:     Ground in

        J1:     +V to sensor heater connector orange
        J2:     -V to sensor heater connector yellow

BobR.