MAP sensor

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Wed Apr 10 15:44:14 GMT 2002

Looks like there are some bad part numbers on the gmecm MAP page.  I've
done some internet searching and found the following possibilities:
BARO 16006833 -- referenced by several WWW pages, but gmpartsdirect.com
doesn't recognize it.
     16006834 -- valid sensor part number, don't know if it's baro or
not.
     16006835 -- valid sensor part number, don't know if it's baro or
not.

1BAR 16137039 -- referenced by several WWW pages, valid part number,
don't know if it the 1 bar MAP or not.

If someone can get me the correct data I'll update the WWW page.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com