Propane/water/alcohol injection and O2 sensors

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Thu Apr 11 01:18:22 GMT 2002

Nitromethane produces more power because it's a hydrocarbon and oxydizer in
one.  It is CH(3)NO(2).  It has twice the oxygen content of Nitrous oxide N(2)O.

For a good page on various fuels, visit:

http://www.briggsracing.com/tech_tips/

Also, the previous figure (95,000) was incorrect according to this page:

http://www.mipga.org/PhysProp.htm

I got mixed up, it's 91,500 BTU per gallon (4.32lb/gal), not pound.  Gasoline
is 126,732 BTU per gallon (6.15~lb/gal)

Take a look at this page too:

http://www.climatetrust.org/appendixA.html

--Perry

--
Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin