NOW OT Texas: RE: Wideband for sale..??

Kevin Wright (home) krwright at wankel.net
Sat Apr 13 04:06:41 GMT 2002

Hey, guys!
I used to live in Arlington, in Euless now. Good to know that there are
a couple more guys hammering on these things nearby.
Now if we can get the D/FW DIY-EFI/MegaSquirt guys together with the
D/FW Junkyard Turbo guys...

krw

Kevin Wright
krwright at wankel.net
krwright at directvinternet.com
http://www.wankel.net/~krwright

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity." -- Hanlon's Razor