WB testing problems

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Sat Apr 13 04:36:40 GMT 2002

Steve,

Possibly the problem is your voltmeter.  If it is not a high
impedance (usually digital) type, it may load down the
circuit.  Try connecting your meter to J12, and through a
100,000 ohm resistor to the + 4V end of R38.  If you see
the same 6.75 volts, it's just the meter.

98K is plenty close enough for R38.

Bruce Roe