Bosch c/l advance

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Sun Apr 14 21:44:56 GMT 2002

Would love to. If car goes according to plan should be running the DIY-WB by
then

Will contact you off list a little closer to try and get some windows when
you might be available for a 'hi' as I know it can get frantic at times :-)

Bill

P.S. Any other DIY-ers going to Le Mans. Might be nice to arange a
mini-pow-wow there for the euro contingent. Certainly everyone has their
toys out for a spin.