[Diy_efi] prop sensing

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Mon Apr 22 04:16:41 GMT 2002

You would need to process that signal at the measurement
point, then likely inductively couple it out perhaps as a
varying frequency signal.  Slip rings don't sound practical.

A simpler method might be to observe the deflection of
the engine mounts.  This accepts delay from the inertia
of the mass of thestatic engine parts (as opposed to
mass of the engine rotating parts).

Bruce Roe