[Diy_efi] Fuel pickup

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Mon Apr 22 11:26:16 GMT 2002

Seems to me, they'rd be the practical problem of stuffing the tank thru the
little bitty pump/sender access port.  Would be almost impossible to pack
it well enough for the sender to still swing properly.  If I'm gonna cut
the tank apart majorly, might as well put a 2 qt. or so sump in it & some
baffles.

I remember somewhere seeing a steel or brass ball, drilled full of holes w/
attached nipple, attached to some real flexy tubing (dunno what kind that
would be, though) on the end of the pickup - it rolled around the bottom of
the tank, same way as the fuel.

Barry