[Diy_efi] Fuel pickup

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Apr 22 14:59:05 GMT 2002

They are easy to feed in thru the sender opening, and a clever insertion of
some 1/4" screen will keep it well away from the sender/ pickup.
The blocks *we* used were like 3x3x12", and they collapsed or squished
easily.
If your really serious about things, just get a fuel cell that's set up for
using with a sender, and forget the oem tank all together.  Then you could
mount the tank where it would do you some good, and use the oem tank's
location and filler neck for a serious water tank <G>.
Bruce

From: "Barry Tisdale" <btisdale at cybersol.com>
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] Fuel pickup