[Diy_efi] Fuel pickup

marko.cosic marko.cosic at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 22 17:31:54 GMT 2002

> If you acclerate downhill, at what degree downhill overcomes the g's (of
> accleration) or visa versa?.
> Bruce

I don't know I'm afraid - my brother is the aeromodeller, too delicate for
me. There must be an answer though as you'll pull FAR more g's in an
aerobatic model than in a road car, and fly inverted/sideways etc. IIRC
little birdie tells me that one time the aeromodellers put a hamster in the
cokpit for a laugh, it landed back down on earth dead and with all its ribs
broken due to the g-forces.

If you accelerate downhill gently, the fuel stays at the front of the tank
as does the 'clunk' ball. If you accelerate harder, the fuel will move to
the back of the tank, as will the clunk ball?