[Diy_efi] WB stability

Santi Udomkesmalee scathontiphat at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 07:39:14 GMT 2002

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I've been off the list for
a few months now.  I finnally got to putting the board together, and getting
the sensor hooked up, and things seem to work reasonably well.  The only
problem is that the output seems to be a bit unstable.  On the engine I'm
currently running the sensor on, I know I'm running a bit rich, and the
output seems to be centered a bit below 2.5 volts.  But the output is
jumping around quite a bit, juming all the way to 3 volts sometimes, and I
know I'm not running that lean.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Are there any suggestions for filters, either in hardware, or software (I
have a data acq system I can put it through.)  I need to get this resolved
ASAP, so if anyone has solutions/help I'd greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

-santi