[Diy_efi] DIY-EFI group buy second run

JMSMAUTOMOTIVE at cs.com JMSMAUTOMOTIVE at cs.com
Fri Apr 26 03:36:10 GMT 2002

You are quite the trooper, i ordered my kits awile ago, three of them i
think(sorry it wasn't 4) i hope it wont be too much trouble for you, and i
hope you get some help, i would offer, however, i own my own buisness and
have basically no free time. thanks for your effort, it is much apriciated. i
got a little ambitious and ordered 5 or so kits staight from digi-key, spent
quite a bit more per kit ~$20.00 and have one just about ready to go. thanks
again and good luck!