[Diy_efi] Need help with diy-wb, Vout = 2.48v

Brian brian at pop.net
Fri Apr 26 04:11:36 GMT 2002

Steve,
	Well at the time, their website claimed that they were getting cost
recovery only.  Now it says "started as a not-for-profit", which
obviously implies that they are profiting now.  So... Sorry about that.
I just found their webpage first based on a referral from another car
nut.
	Anyhow, I just want this darn thing to work, so I'm reaching out
wherever I think there might be help :)

Brian