[Diy_efi] PC Board for WB02 36 LED bar graph display

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Fri Apr 26 05:36:57 GMT 2002

As you may know, I have made available a bare PC board
for a 36 LED bar Graph Display specifically to read out the
signal from the DIY-WB project.

The first batch of boards (original announcement below) was
sold out, but another batch has arrived as promised.  I took
the time to make a few assembly improvements, notably
adding a component locating silk screen.  A couple of minor
moves and better hole sizes also added.  The parts list (with
one correction last night) still works; same operation, just
easier to build.  I did make the last of the 4 unused red LEDs
into a Power On indicator by adding a resistor, its optional.

A few people may get a small refund on this batch, due to a
one time price break.  I'm not advertising a lower price, since
it will go up again if I have to order the another batch.

I built a sample of the latest PC board just to check it; took
me just over an hour.

Bruce Roe