[Diy_efi] Traction Control System (update 2)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Apr 28 00:55:01 GMT 2002

A power supply to filter things well (to a voltage lower then the car would
run on), a LM339, a couple of count to ten IC's and then your *cutout*
logic.   During a count to 10 on a front wheel sensor if a rear does 12 or
more, then power cut.   Slippage will vary by application, driving style.
Or criss cross readings and responses.   Then a MPH cut out.
Bruce