[Diy_efi] Traction Control System (update 2)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Apr 29 22:12:53 GMT 2002

That in part is why they have a MPH limit on the ones in commerical use.
You want a fair amount of freedom for either understeer or oversteer, that
is unless you want to go really slow.
Now if you want to talk yaw control then that's another item.

Bigger tires, and better foot modulation, really work well.
Toss in some tuning to min the slippage, and you can do miracles
Bruce