[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Tue Apr 30 09:31:46 GMT 2002

Hmmmm. symptoms are outside my ability to diagnose, as I'm no drag =
racer, but if your ECU allows per gear settings a bit of retard at 7500 =
in first should pull that back in, although (and again please excuse my =
lack of experience in this area) does it break loose when the limiter =
switches between the 2 settings.

Bill