[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

Crescent Kao crescent at c-speedracing.com
Tue Apr 30 09:41:47 GMT 2002

Pulling timing would work, however the engine management system is not gear
based. The rev limiting function doesn't "switch" so to speak. When we
launch, we hold down a momentary push button which holds the rpm at a lower
limit. We can then hold the gas at full throttle. When we launch, we
instantly let go of the push button which instanatenously switches the the
rev limit to the redline RPM. It all happens behind the scenes, you see,
feel or hear anything different. Just the lower rpm limit is instantly gone.

Crescent Kao
Director of Marketing and Sales
www.c-speedracing.com