[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Tue Apr 30 16:25:34 GMT 2002

Tell that to the people who write books.

They like to use 2D graphs, and up arrow and right.  Forward traction and
lateral traction.  It's easy to illustrate possible grip and how you can
use it.

Tires simply have finite grip, how you use that grip depends on application.
How the tire responds is entirely construction related (more forward vs lateral).

--Perry

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 12:00:29PM +0100, bill.shurvinton at nokia.com wrote:
> Assume nothing :-)
>
> Slip wrt discussions on tyres always is to do with lateral forces.

Perry Harrington             Linux rules all OSes.               APSoft      ()
perry at apsoft dot com 			                 Think Blue. /\

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin