[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue Apr 30 16:36:13 GMT 2002

Crescent Kao wrote:
> Is this what you are referring to? We are currently running Windows based
> machines... but we can easily write the program as a Console application in
> C/C++ (dos) which is what were had planned on doing anyways. So if we use

Writing a console application isn't the same as writing a dos app.  A
dos app is one that will boot off of a floppy and run without any
windows loaded.  A console app may run in a dos window but I don't think
it will necessarily run in plain old dos.  It could very will depend on
windows system calls that don't exist in plain old dos.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com