[Diy_efi] Traction control strategy (solution offered)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Apr 30 20:03:31 GMT 2002

Do it in the tune.
Having a high strung engine, and trying to get it to recover after an
ignition or fuel cut at that level of tune, will be really hard on parts,
IMO.
Rallye, Road Racing street are all one thing, but serious dragging is in a
class of itself.
What cc are the combustion chambers, and what for total timing are you
running.  It's an often done thing to go too far in timing, and fuel in a
drag car.   Just an observation.
Bruce