[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 1 12:13:33 GMT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Fahlgren" <eric.fahlgren at mscsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] sequential injection timing
> Bruce wrote:
> > Not a problem if you have a full machine shop.  But, WHY?.
> > At best all you'd do is duplicate how well the Webers worked.

> You forgot "when tuned properly."

Please reread what I said, most specifically,
**AT BEST**

> To which I respond, "Exactly."
> You get the benefits of the Weber, superior atomization and timing
> of fuel charge, plus the superior aspects of EFI, namely ease of
> tuning and ability to run closed loop.

There is nothing superior in EFI compared to (OK, here we go) Properly tuned
Webers.   Closed Loop is just smoke and mirrors, there is no reason for it
other then to cover for a poor calibration.   Up until 1981 the world
revolved quite nicely without. <g>
Bruce