[Diy_efi] Re: New toyota TCCS info

SIMON HART SIMON.HART at mira.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 16:58:54 GMT 2002

I have 2 ECU's both made by ND the first one is from an early MR2 (1985) and
has a number of devices such as an invertor , an A/D, Nand gate. There is
also a 20 pin device labled by ND as MF070 with the nos. 12D10 underneath.
The uC itself is a 40 pin device with a pinout that resembles the 6801. The
device has obviously had its own part numbers sanded off and replaced by ND
numbers: ND 151801-1590, F356-0166 date code: 8448A.
It is because the device appears to have its original ID numbers sanded off
that I think this is just a standard device and NOT a custom made chip, but
it has been mask programmed.
The other ECU is from a late MR2 (1988) and its uC has the numbers:
D151801-7110, F355-1400 date code 8L1802. There is only one other chip on
the board which is MF176, 12H27A. I have yet to investigate this ECU at all
as I need it to drive my car! but I will have another look tonight and see
what else is there.