[Diy_efi] newbie with a project

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Aug 2 04:23:46 GMT 2002

Look at the "Arizona mister" brand stuff at Home Depot.  They have a
mister spray head with a very small aperture, smaller than 30ga wire
wrap wire.  It puts out a pretty fine mist just on tap water pressure.
They have them in solid brass and brass with a stainless insert.

--steve

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:
> QUESTION:
> Can anybody suggest a small and inexpensive solenoid that can cycle as fast
> as 250 times/minute? It should be made of stainless components and run on
> 12v. My system will run at between 4 and six bar.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com