[Diy_efi] newbie with a project

Scott F. Williams sfwilliams at comcast.net
Fri Aug 2 04:34:22 GMT 2002

Thanks for the heads up about the nozzle, Steve. However, the search has
actually been for the pulseable solenoid. :^) I think I've got that issue
licked, though. The Rochester-brand injectors cycle plenty fast for this
application and resist corrosion because of their stainless steel
construction.

Btw, I'd also like to know how quickly standard injectors can be expected to
last when running water...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut