[Diy_efi] sequential injection timing

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Sat Aug 3 20:39:26 GMT 2002

Ok.....Can't get at a full range torque figures until I get back to the
office on monday but I think it runs about 1.2lbft/CI up to 1.4.

Looking at the width. One of the more highly tuned GM 4-pots (vauxhall XE)
in a lotus 7 type car does 85% of torque from 3500-9000RPM. It is very fast
although not the best 1/4 horse at only 10.9   , but that's more down to
aerodynamics than anything else.

What is a good number for an NA V8 then?