[Diy_efi] WB controller

joe graham velocity150 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 4 21:05:35 GMT 2002

"After 4 hours of pouring through the archives I saw nothing that answered
my question. good to see that this is a nice friendly group though."

I think the info you are looking for is part of the users agreement.  The
DIY-WB makes no promise of accuracy.  If you need to be promised accuracy
then buy a commercial unit.  The beauty of the DIY-WB comes with being able
to easily reshape the fuel curve with less worries of popping the motor.
Whether the tool reads 11:1 or 12:1 if immaterial when tuning for best
performance.  Seeing the ratio walk around makes the decision about whether
to add or subtract fuel and how much much less of a guessing game.  The WB
is a tool that makes tuning easier but best performance not dead on AFR
accuracy is still the ultimate goal.

HTH

JG