[Diy_efi] WB controller

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 4 22:55:24 GMT 2002

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren at snet.net>
>To: <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
>Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2002 5:16 PM
>Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] WB controller

Hey Dave--

I live not too far from Wendover, was thinking of going there this year,
yep, just for the fun of it.

Are you gonna be there this year with this Chevy?? If so, what's the team
name, car name, car number, etc. ??

Be sort of fun to look you up & pick your brain a bit, bench race some, etc.

Greg

 the WB O2 was a nice piece and yes i