[Diy_efi] PC controler on the sight

Grant9 at aol.com Grant9 at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 02:38:30 GMT 2002

--part1_a0.2add1376.2a7f3d84_boundary

I have 2 boys that are at the car tinkering age, and thought that the PC
controler that the Al had posted looks right for the bill for a fun
father/sons project.  Has anyone built it?  Any tips on it?  And since I am a
mech engineer and fairly new to all the fun circuit stuff, is there a good
way to make the board?  Thanks again for all the help..this is a great find
on the web!!

Eric

--part1_a0.2add1376.2a7f3d84_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I have 2 boys that are at the car tinkering age, and thought that the PC controler that the Al had posted looks right for the bill for a fun father/sons project.&nbsp; Has anyone built it?&nbsp; Any tips on it?&nbsp; And since I am a mech engineer and fairly new to all the fun circuit stuff, is there a good way to make the board?&nbsp; Thanks again for all the help..this is a great find on the web!!<BR>
<BR>
Eric</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a0.2add1376.2a7f3d84_boundary--