[Diy_efi] WB controller

Dave Williams ronin at aristotle.net
Mon Aug 5 03:27:51 GMT 2002

Garfield Willis wrote:

> NOT SO; we have two of them here we've extensively tested. Our
> 'negative' comments were based on both looking at the design AND
> checking out it's behavior against Horiba, NTK, and Bosch equipment, as
> well as against a full-sweep gas calibration bench.

 Ah, yes, the indefatigueable Mr. Willis returns to the lists once
again...

 "Put up or shut up" time came, and I haven't seen anything from you
except bullshit and excuses.  Your continual efforts to denigrate the
work of the people who actually did what they said they were going to do
ceased to be amusing quite some time ago.

 If you'd spent that much effort learning electronics, you could have
your own wideband design by now.  I tell you what; give me your street
address, and I'll mail you my copies of "Introduction to Electronics"
and "Intermediate Electronics."  How about it?

--
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?