[Diy_efi] Fuel Pump PWM

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 6 06:10:54 GMT 2002

Does anyone know the spring constant of the steel lines,
then apply this to the inside surface area of the steel
pipes over the length of high pressure fuel delivery,
include of course the fuel rail, sum this with the other
rubber/plastic devices and I'd expect the delta volume
would need to be factored into any control systems PID
algorithm to ensure stability and transient response...

rgds

mike