[Diy_efi] RE: RE: New toyota TCCS info

SIMON HART SIMON.HART at mira.co.uk
Wed Aug 7 09:25:27 GMT 2002

my MR2 has the same chips including the mysterious MF070.

Just re-read my article from the JSAE Review, july 1982 : it says the =
system
was invented in 1980 and used in the 2.8L DOHC Toyota Crown in 1981. =
Uses a
custom 12-bit uP apparantly with a 12-bit bus. Dont really know where =
to go
from here !

I will keep trying though, I think it may still be worth proceeding as =
if it
is a 6801, the article showed a seperate ROM and RAM for the Toyota =
Crown
ECU (1982) but the MR2 is internal ROM/RAM I think we would need to =
find
some development kit from somewhere, maybee the GM-ECM guys might have
something.

Simon Hart=20

BEng (Hons), AMIEE=20
Electronics Systems Engineer
Electrical Group

MIRA Ltd
Watling Street =B7 Nuneaton
Warwickshire CV10 0TU =B7 UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 24 7635 5607 / 5129
Mobile: +44 (0) 7799 037 052
www.mira.co.uk
mailto:simon.hart at mira.co.uk

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use =
of
the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us =
either
by e-mail, telephone or fax. You should not copy, forward or otherwise
disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.