[Diy_efi] MAPS

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Aug 8 14:48:45 GMT 2002

While the initial MAPs are generally roughed out on a engine dyno, alot of
the work is done in an emissions lab, and then the calibration/drivibility
teams get to actually drive the cars, and in conjunction with the lab guys
try to work things out in the hot cold normal driving ranges.   Then it's
back to the emissions lab, and the cycle repeats till things are right (and
to gather lots of actual road miles).
  Tuning tips at the FTP might give you some more info..
Bruce