[Diy_efi] o2 bung sensor placement

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Aug 10 18:31:06 GMT 2002

Depending on the programming in the ecm it might expect seeing a change
reflective of what the ecm is doing within a certain latency.   So I'd try
any keep the oem kinda close to where oem way (note, kinda).   Some cars are
forgiving thou, I've seen em placed 6' farther back on some cars without a
problem.
   I'd make the WB a foot or so, just to help min *welding* it in place.
Be sure to use a high temp never sieze when installing it
Bruce