[Diy_efi] $ab program code found in 1227302 ??

Djfreggens at aol.com Djfreggens at aol.com
Mon Aug 12 16:03:38 GMT 2002

hey guys i am wondering if any of you true gurus out there have any idea
about this code ??? i found this in a replacment ecm. its a gm reman unit.
anyway my q's are pretty abundant. i figure its some sort of s/d update code
it was found on a OTP eprom. the vin indicates the engine should have a
1227302 ecm with the $3a code. but this very stargne reman ecm has my mind
going in circles.i tried this code in a confirmed 1227302 ecm today and it
ran like horriably bad. there are to other options and i am looking over
ludis's site for info. but im alittle mistfied to say the least.

 vehicle in questions is a 1985 camaro build date of 9/85 which actually make
it an 86. it has a MPFI 2.8v6. any help is highly liked. thanx much

   to note with this chip in the ecm it came from vehicle runs great.
actually its the best running 2.8v6 ive ever seen. but it has no map sensor.