[Diy_efi] Re: [Efi332] Fw: wide-band O2 sensor comparison

Andrew Brownsword asword at telus.net
Mon Aug 12 16:29:56 GMT 2002

FYI, I'm only on the DIY list and I'm receiving these messages.  Ignoring
the heated political content of this discussion:

If the sensors are individually consistent in how they are "off", then it
should be possible to use a commercial meter to do the calibration once.  It
might not even be necessary to do that if you can use an engine with a
properly working HEGO closed loop -- the flip-flopping across stoich ought
to be visible on the DIY-WB, giving a reference point for interpreting the
device's output.  Is this not the case?