[Diy_efi] Re: [Efi332] Fw: wide-band O2 sensor comparison

Jeffrey Engel jengeltx at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 17:30:33 GMT 2002

Andrew,

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

I tend to agree with parts of both parties' arguments:

 a) the WB isn't an industrial-grade unit, so they
    might not all read the same and have other (small)
    quirks.

 b) the WB is going to be "close enough" for any
tuning
    efforts in my forseeable future.

Perhaps I ought to finish assembling the ones I have
and find out. . .

$0.02,

Jeff Engel